The Red line MOAB (Mother Of All Backpacks) and overnight bags.
The overnight bag fits into the outer lower zipper compartment of the backpack.
- 19" x 12" x 12.5" unloaded
- 50 Liters Capacity
- Laptop Compartment
- OPENS FLAT
- External Molle System
- 2 Zipper Compartments
- 3 External Zipper Pockets
- Exterior Elastic Adjustable Cord
- 2" x 4" Velcro Back Patch
- Rubberized Zipper Pulls Engine Red
- Top Handle
- Thin Red Line Back Molle- Red
- Thin Red Line Over Heart Front Strap -Red
Overnight Bag Features:
- 10" x 7" x 4"
- 4.5 Liter Capacity
- 3 Internal Zipper Compartments
- Rubberized Zipper Pulls
I have been using the prototype for over 6 months and it continues to impress me. I'm able to carry my laptop, gym shoes, several sets of uniforms, shoes shine kit, my overnight bag, and all that other crap I seem to think I need to bring to the station. I've always been able to fit everything I need in it, even for a 48-hour shift.
I haven't really had to use it yet, but the molle system is perfect for adding whatever I need.