*This item is made ON-DEMAND. Please allow for 5-7 days for production and fulfillment.
It has been almost 20 years since 09-11-01. Every year I try to add a shirt to the line in honor of the 343 around 9-11. I know we will not forget their great sacrifice. But I do feel that the general public needs a reminder, just alittle memory jog of the great sacrifice of not just our brothers but of many innocents on that day. AND a reminder that the sacrifice continues. I hope the 343 find this tribute shirt (as all our others) befitting of their memory.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua